martes, 29 de enero de 2008


I am still learning to manage this blog thing and so far I have not been able to figure out how to see which picture I am uploading from my camera...so bear with me.


Argentina is a unique country with every imaginable environment- from the subtropics to glaciers. The architecture here is very European, and the people share those qualities both in the way they speak Spanish (which they call Castellaño, and speak with Italian accents), as well as in there appearence.
I spent my first few days in Buenos Aires in San Telmo- a barrio conocido por los antiguidades. The colonial buildings and cobbled streets are home to the city´s antique shops and a world class antique fair in the main plaza, every Sunday. More soon...

2 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

Hola Harmony,
I seems like you are having a good time over there....
Write soon and send more pictures...so can get to know more of Argentina as well.

love
tu hermanita...

Unknown dijo...

Hola Harmonita,
I am happy your mom is passing your emails on to me...hope you don't might.
Love your Spanglish, you see how easy it is to learn to mix both languages.
It souds like you are having a terrific time....
love
your sister.