viernes, 1 de febrero de 2008

Day 14
















I am leaving Mendoza after 5 days, and will be heading to Jujuy in northwestern Argentina on the bus tonight. The busses are VERY nice and even provide dinner (worse that airplane food) and have chairs that fully recline to a cama (bed)- a very nice feature to have on a long, 22 hour bus trip.
The sun has finally started shining and it´s pretty hot, but both the hostel I am at now, and the one I am going to stay at in Jujuy (pronounced whoo0whoo-wee) have swimming pools. Jujuy is near the Bolivian border and I hear it is more indigenous than the rest of Argentina. I am looking forward to a little change... everything is very European in the rest of the country.

Hasta Pronto y besos a todos!

As for the pictures... mural is from buenos aires and the other was at an antique fair (which are everywhere) in Cordoba

No hay comentarios: